MIMIN ANDRI


Hello

Welcome to my first blog. My name is Mimin Andri Yani Rizky. And I am a student majoring in a travel bussiness study program (UPW 3A), Makassar Tourism Polytechnic. I would like to share a story about my experience while doing Marine Field Trip on dutungan Island (Barru Regency) and Paputo Beach (Pare-pare City).

Happy reading, don't forget to give your commentsJJJ

On 10-11 October 2019 me and my classmates of the Travel Department study program tour travel business conducted Marine field activities in two places namely dutungan island (barru district) and paputo beach (pare pare city). We traveled during 2D1N. And before we do our marine trip activities we do a meeting first with our tour leader. We gathered at our beloved campus (Makassar Tourism Polytechnic) at 06.00 and our tour leader gave directions and gave us other tour equipment such as (songage tags, ID cards and audio systems). Then we left the campus at 07.00 and left for the island of dutungan.




Dutungan Island is the name. Beautiful island in the district of Barru. I along with my friends got there at 10:00 and we were divided into 2 groups to take turns riding boats to the island of dutungan. From the pier to get to the island of dutungan only takes about 5-7 minutes. Because the island of dutungan is not too far from the pier.
We arrived at dutungan island and several guards of dutungan island welcomed us at the end of the pier. Our tour leader took the direction and told us all to change clothes and gather at the seafront to hear the directions and procedures as well as the rules for doing the activities we were waiting for, snorkeling and diving.



The feeling of being afraid because I couldn't swim really haunted me. But I have the courage to see my friends who are very enthusiastic about diving and snorkeling. It was my turn and the feeling of being dumped saw that the depth of the sea added to fear, even though my body was already in a life jacket, hehehe understood because this was the first time. On the signal from the guide began with a count of 1,2,3 ... Drurrrrrr me plunged into the water. And I float. Ha ha ha. Feelings of fear disappeared in an instant. It's nice, cool. I started swimming and saw the underwater beauty. Amazed at God's creation. Large rocks are very beautiful to add to the beauty of the underwater in the island of dutungan. The colorful little fishes play coolly between the rocks. Ahh, I don't feel like going up to the dock. Want to just linger here. Ha ha ha………….But I have to take turns with my friends because everyone must feel how to snorkeling and diving.

  
  

After snorkeling I continued to the next activity which was diving. The fear that was gone came again. Because diving is a little different from snorkeling. Diving activities are diving activities carried out under the sea with a depth of 3-4 meters for beginners like us.
I also took the equipment that I had to use while diving, such as an iron waist strap, duck shoes, swimming goggles and the most important thing was oxygen. After diving equipment installed in my body the guide gives the signal and gives advice don't be afraid and don't panic. each diving activity, divers accompanied by one guide. Drruurrrrr plunged me into the sea and the guide carefully helped me to do diving activities. Unlike snorkeling, I consider diving activities difficult because I am less able to regulate my breathing through the oxygen I use.



The time showed 17:00 and we all had to get ready to leave the dutungan island and head to the Pomegranate Sari hotel in the city of Pare Pare. Ah, I still want to linger on the island of dutungan. Feeling comfortable with the cool atmosphere of a gentle breeze makes the heart does not want to leave this place. But everything was made according to the itinerary and we left the island of dutungan. See you again dutungan island. I will keep your memories of that day in my heart. Hehehe


The second day of our trip was started with morning exercise. We walked from the pomegranate hotel to the habibie and Ainun monuments. One of the famous monuments in the city of Pare Pare and South Sulawesi. Magnificent and beautiful statue. The habibie and ainun monuments are the True Love Monument, created to commemorate the love of the third President of the Republic of Indonesia Bacharuddin Jusuf Habibie to his wife Hasri Ainun Besari, and to inspire the citizens of Parepare. Besides that, Ainun Habibie's true love monument is a wedding gift for Habibie on his birthday

 


After the habibie monument and Ainun our journey continued with a trip to paputo beach. The beach is in the city of Pare Pare. Beautiful and cool beach decorated by many coconut trees. On the beach of Papua there are many places to relax both with family, friends, friends and colleagues. On the beach of Papua, there are also many great sights for us to take pictures such as the sea, swing, gazebo etc.


  
And the closing activity that we do is having lunch in the village terrace of pare-pare. A very beautiful city with millions of memories. See you next time the city of pare-pare



Thank you for reading my story. Don’t be bored reading my storyJJJ


Categories:

8 Responses so far.

Leave a Reply